Apply Now: Medicare Specialist
For the past three years, The Ashley Group has been highly ranked in Business Insurance’ Best Places to Work in Insurance, a program which recognizes employers for their outstanding performance in establishing workplaces where employees can thrive, enjoy their work, and help their companies grow.
We offer an exciting opportunity for a Medicare Specialist for senior health insurance products. The Ashley Group can offer the support of a fully staffed agency, with executive leadership, marketing, billing, and office administration headaches solved for you.
Along with a competitive salary, the successful candidate will receive an exceptional benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K.
As our Medicare specialist, you will sell throughout the year with top rated partners including (Aetna, Cigna, Anthem Blue Cross, Paramount) and more. The products we offer include Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplements, Prescription Drug Plans and a variety of related ancillary products. With tools including our approach, culture, support, and training, you will find your commission potential is much greater with us.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Health & Life Insurance License
- Sold Medicare products and participated in at least one Annual Enrollment Period
- AHIP certification completed before start date
- Ability to overcome sales objections and close
- Ability to offer multiple ancillary products and build a comprehensive policy
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Finds potential clients utilizing mailings, phone solicitation, and sponsored events.
- Speaks publicly to community groups on the subject of health insurance coverage.
- Makes presentations to employee groups at company-sponsored meetings.
- Determines clients’ needs and financial situation by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determines extent of present coverage; ascertains long-term goals.
- Guides potential Medicare eligible clients on products from various carriers.
- Offers and promotes multiple ancillary products.
- Assists Medicare eligible clients with online applications.
- Enhances the client relationship by delivering the policy and planning future follow-up conversations.
- Provides continuing service by processing changes in policies and reassessing client needs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances The Ashley Group reputation by accepting ownership of the Sphere of Influence and seeking opportunities to add value to the role.
- Commits to being the subject-matter expert for the company as well as maintaining expert-level knowledge of applicable government regulations and carrier products.
- Medicare Insurance Sales
- Life Insurance License (Required)
- Health Insurance License (Required)